The Survivors Trust is delighted to have been awarded funding by the Big Lottery People and Places Fund to establish The Survivors Trust Wales, a small Wales national team to be based in Merthyr Tydfil.
The Survivors Trust Wales will work to improve access to specialist rape and sexual abuse support services, including bilingual website with information and advice resources and telephone helpline.
The Survivors Trust Wales will support local, regional and national delivery partners and statutory agencies, raising awareness of rape and sexual abuse and the needs of victims.
Phil Walker, Wales National Development Manager, will support the team as The Survivors Trust Wales Consultant providing advice and guidance to the Wales National Development Manager and the Wales Project Support Officer.
- Recruitment of staff is underway:
- The Wales National Development Manager – Part-time, 21 hours per week flexible. Salary – £19,680 per annum, equivalent to £32,800 per annum pro rata
- Wales Project Support Officer – Part-time, 21 hours per week flexible
- Salary – £14,788 per annum, equivalent to £24,646 per annum pro rata
For an application pack email firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone 01788 550554
Closing Date: Noon on Monday, 2nd September 2013
Interviews Date: Week beginning 9th September 2013
- Offices are currently being finalised.
- Volunteering – there will be a range of volunteering opportunities at The Survivors Trust Wales. If you are interested in finding out more about this, please contact Phil Walker on 07791 567085 or email email@example.com