Compliments and complaints
The Survivors Trust Cymru values feedback in the form of compliments or complaints.
We have procedures for making compliments, suggestions and complaints based on the following principles.
• Ensure open access to all procedures
• Adhere to The Survivors Trust Cymru equal opportunities policy
• Carry out an impartial review of all complaints
• Require positive action on the part of The Survivors Trust Cymru senior management and board of trustees in response to justified complaints
• Aim to resolve all complaints satisfactorily where possible
• Keep an open mind with regard to all suggestions
• Regard compliments, suggestions and complaints as a way of continuously improving our services.
Procedures for compliments, suggestions and complaints
1. Procedure for giving us a compliment
We would welcome and feedback on any positive experiences that you have had while involved with The Survivors Trust Cymru. If you would like to pay us a compliment, please write to us or send us an email. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Procedure for making a complaints
The Complaints Procedure has three stages: Stage 1 – Preliminary investigative stage , Stage 2 – Formal stage- Appeal Panel.
While it is open to you to begin the complaints procedure at either stage, we hope that unless you consider the situation to be of a very serious nature, every effort will be made to resolve your complaint at Stage 1 and will you write to us via email@example.com. If you would like to contact the National Development Manager, Charlotte Dyer, directly please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like a full copy of the complaints procedure, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com or calling 08088010818.
*While we accept complaints that are made in confidence, please note that this can make investigation of a complaint difficult.
If there is any indication that a complaint involves a child being at risk of harm, The Survivors Trust ymru will pass on the information to the statutory agencies.